FRACO Mast Climbing Work Platforms
Construction projects at high elevation are both challenging and potentially dangerous. Mast climbers are a perfect way to transport materials and personnel to the top levels of your current construction project, providing versatility, security, and convenience.
Scaffolding Solutions provides you with mast climber scaffolding designed to meet your applications.
About Mast Climbers
Mast climbers consist of a platform connected to one or more masts. They are either freestanding or attached to a structure, and may come in either mobile or fixed base configurations. Mast climbers differ from regular scaffolding in that they can travel freely up and down, making transporting materials and workers both easier and safer.
They are similar to construction elevators and hoists in their function but are designed more as platforms than enclosed spaces, enabling increased adaptability.
Mast climbers have become very common in industries such as:
- Building maintenance, such as cleaning and window washing
Given the structure of mast climbers, and their ability to carry heavy loads, they’re ideal for masonry and construction applications. A mast climber with multiple masts can reach heights of up to 500 feet, carrying loads up to 10,000 pounds.
Mast Climbers Vs. Scaffolding
To determine if you need mast climbers for your project, consider the following:
- Mast climbers can be fixed to multiple masts, allowing for greater heights and payloads
- For lower heights, mast climbers are easily mobile, promoting quick transfer to new worksites
- Payloads range between 3,000 to 10,000 pounds per mast, depending on the system
- Mast climbers have fewer parts than normal scaffolding, which expedites installation and relocation
- Mast climbers can take you to the precise elevation you need, making materials handling and transportation much safer and easier.
The advantages offered by mast climbers allow you to handle vertical transportation with fewer risks and greater efficiency than you’d get with scaffolding, all with the versatility that comes from a quick-to-assemble system.
Mast climbers offer many advantages, but in some cases, you might need something more enclosed or permanent, in which case an industrial elevator or hoist system may be necessary.
The FRACO FRSM-20K Platform:
Learn about our other services:
FRACO Mast Climbing Work Platforms
At Scaffolding Solutions, we strive to provide you with the highest quality mast climbers for your applications. For this reason, we offer FRACO brand mast climbing work platforms, which come in various models.
- ACT-8 Work Platform, a system which can rapidly transport loads up to 8,000 pounds to heights reaching up to 550 feet.
- FRSM-20K Work Platform, a hydraulic system designed with masonry in mind, can handle loads up to 10,000 pounds.
- FMC-3 Work Platform, which uses a rack and pinion system to transport loads up to 3,000 pounds up to 395 feet up.
- SEP-5000 Transport Platform, which can transport loads up to 5,000 pounds to heights of over 1,300 feet.
Additional accessories and related items are also offered, including the Quickback platform system and the FRH-4000 portable crane.
FRACO emphasizes innovation and ingenuity in their processes, successfully delivering the best possible services using their expertise in engineering. They’re known to take on projects most others shun, and their creativity and innovative focus allow them to craft solutions to a wide range of customer needs.
We are proud to offer their products as part of our scaffolding solutions.
Quality-Designed Mast Climber Scaffolding
At Scaffolding Solutions, we offer vertical transportation alongside our custom scaffolding design and installation services. The mast climbers we provide can be adapted to heights of just a few stories to full-sized high rises, as well as anything in between.
Let us help you find the safest, most cost-effective solution for vertical transportation needs.