Setting up scaffolding at especially high elevations can be a challenge, one that suspended scaffolding is designed to handle. Suspended scaffolding solutions such as swing stage platforms are ideal for working on tall buildings where you need to quickly transport personnel and basic tools to an elevated work area.
At Scaffolding Solutions, we offer our customers quality designed suspended scaffolding platforms and hoist systems for your elevated working needs.
About Suspended Scaffolding
Suspended scaffolding consists of a platform suspended from above by cables and stirrups on each side of the platform or a single basket with one motor. Swing stages vary in stage lengths between 3′ and 60′ and can carry loads between 750 lbs. to 1500 lbs for men and equipment. They offer easy access for medium-height buildings to skyscrapers.
Suspended scaffolding is commonly used in:
- Window washing
- Building maintenance
Suspended scaffolding is ideal for high-rise applications that don’t require transporting massive loads.
Advantages of Suspended Scaffolding
Suspended scaffolding has numerous advantages over other types of platforms, particularly when used in the right applications.
Consider the following:
- Suspended platforms are lightweight, and easy to assemble and disassemble.
- The amount of materials needed for greater heights is less with suspended scaffolding than for other platforms built from the ground up.
- Fewer parts make suspended scaffolds portable and simple to store.
- Suspended scaffolding is customizable to your application’s needs.
- When mounted with a proper motorized hoist system, suspended platforms allow for highly efficient workflows.
When you need something lightweight, suspended scaffolds provide a cost-effective alternative to traditional scaffolding systems.
It is worth noting that if you need to transport lots of heavy materials, suspended scaffolding may not be the best solution. However, for safe, cost-effective access at heights, suspended access is ideal.
Learn about our other services:
- Full-Service Scaffolding
- Mast Climber Platforms
- Swing Stage Scaffolding
- Traction Hoist for Suspended Scaffolding
- Fall Arrest Equipment
- Suspended Scaffolding for Hotels
Bee Access Swing Stage Hoist Motors
Scaffolding Solutions has partnered with Bee Access to provide our customers with swing stage hoist motors. These motors make the process of raising and lowering the platform quick, simple, and reliable.
We offer their latest model, the BISOMAC308, which has the following features:
- Capacity from 1000 up to 1250 pounds
- Options for overload device
- 208V electric motor
- Simple disassembly for quick maintenance
- Few wear parts
- High durability
Altrex Suspended Platforms
In tandem with Bee Access’s hoist motors, we offer Altrex platforms, which are designed for both stability and modularity, allowing for a wide range of configurations while making them easy to transport and store. These platforms are renowned throughout the world, and the level of sturdiness they provide definitely merits that.
The Altrex decks we offer include:
- MHB 60, which allows for lengths up to 21 meters/68’-10” feet
- MHB 80, for lengths up to 26 meters/85’-3” Feet
- Double deck platform for use with MHB 60 platforms
- Double wide platforms
- Boiler stages
- Adjustable Corner sections for MHB 60 ranging from 20 to 90 degrees
Scaffolding Solutions will design and install your suspended platform using these high-quality components, providing you with a solution that’s built to last.
Applications for Suspended Scaffolding:
- Building Repairs/Restoration
- Glass/Window Repair
- Panel Work
- Sign Installation
- Stucco – painting/coating
- Building Inspection
- Lights and Lighting Fixtures
- Hotel Balcony Inspection
- Power Plant Exhaust Stacks & Boiler Access
- Water Tower Inspection & Cleaning
- Dam & Spillway Access
Custom Suspended Scaffolding Systems
Scaffolding Solutions provides quality services with a strong commitment to safety, integrity, and professionalism. When your project requires the use of a well-designed suspended scaffolding system, we’ll provide you with a solution that is safe, sturdy, and reliable. Our systems are perfect for working at any height.
To learn more about how swing stage access systems and other suspended platforms could benefit your situation, contact us to start finding the best solution for your needs.